StreetWraith Press is accepting submissions for Reviews.
About the Reviews
- Reviews are submitted through Fiverr.com (linked below). We charge a nominal fee ($5 or $15 depending on how quickly you would like the work reviewed). Paying for a review through Fiverr guarantees that we will review your book within 30 days (standard turn-around time) or 7 days if you purchase the rush.
- We only publish reviews on this site. We do not post reviews to Amazon, Smashwords, Goodreads, Barnes & Noble, or anywhere else. You are free to use excerpts from the review anywhere that you like, but we do ask that you provide a link back to the the full review.
- Your work should be your own published work. We do not work through agents or publicists. We have nothing against them. The small fee we charge for reviews is to help offset the costs of managing a website and we do not want authors paying any additional fees for reviews when they can simply contact us directly.
- It is okay if the work is already published, so long as it is self-published. It is also okay if the work was once trad or small-print published and you are now self publishing it, having reacquired your rights.
- We will not give you beta-reader feedback or editorial advice through the review. If we feel a work needs more attention paid to story development and editing than to a critical review, we will simply not review the work and will refund you the cost of the review. In other words, make sure your work is ready for publication before you submit it for a review and only submit the final, ready to publish draft/excerpt.
Submission Guidelines – Interviews
If you would like us to interview you for our site, as either a written or podcast interview, you can submit a request to us.
How to Request an Interview
- Use the submission form below, but indicate “Interview Request” in the subject line. You will hear back from us within 24 – 48 hours. If the form does not work for any reason, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You must be a self-publishing author.
- You must be the author requesting the interview. No agents or publicists please. We do not charge for interviews, so we do not want anyone else charging you to contact us on your behalf.
- Let us know in the body of your request if you have a specific time frame the interview needs to happen in. Will it be part of a blog tour, new release promotion, etc, and provide important dates.
- You can submit work to review as well, but it is not required. We ask that you submit an excerpt of the work you want to talk about so that we can put together questions to ask you. If you want a review as well, indicate that in the body of your message.
- Let us know if there is something specific you do or do not want to talk about.
- You can quote the interview anywhere you want. We ask that you link back to the interview here.